Ha Long Bay one day with Arcady Cruises
Halong Bay is a beautiful natural wonder in northern Vietnam near the Chinese border. The Bay is dotted with 1,600 limestone islands and islets and covers an area of over 1,500 sqkm. This extraordinary area was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1994.
About Arcady Cruise:
Arcady Cruise is a day boat newly made in March 2019. With the modern and luxury design, Arcady Cruise matches the most strict requirements set by the Vietnam Tourism sector in terms of quality and safety. The boat is 18 meters long and 7 meters wide making up the scale of a total of 126 sqm each deck. Arcady Cruise, therefore, brings up not only the firm stability but also a spacious area for a comfortable stay during the journey toward one of the most spectacular spots in the world.
HALONG BAY ITINERARY IN DETAIL
08:15 – 08:45: Pick up at the hotel in the old quarter for the departure of Ha Long Bay one day trip.
10:00: A soft brake at the stopover for 15 mins.
11:45: Arrive at International Marina. Welcomed by Arcady’s Receptionist then walked along the pier to get to the cruise.
12:15: Discover the Bay and allow the visitor to admire the natural beauty of the bay and get unforgettable moments while the cruise passes by the centre area of the Bay.
12:30: Lunch is ready to serve on the cruise with the various dishes that are typical of Vietnamese food.
13:30: Walk up to the most famous and beautiful cave in Ha Long Bay, the Surprising Cave.
14:30: Kayaking at leisure or enjoying the beautiful scenery at Hang Luon (creepy cave) with the Rowboat, which is rowed by the local people in Ha Long Bay.
15:30: Take a visit to Titop Island, this is the best time for the tourists to enjoy the swimming, and immerse in the emerald green water of Ha Long Bay. Spending time joining in exciting hiking activities to the top of the mountain to admire the charming Ha Long’s panorama scenery. (Shoes or Sandal is highly recommended)
16:45: Return to Arcady Cruise. Enjoy the tea time in the Sunset on Ha Long Bay with fruits and biscuits, tea, and coffee. It is an ideal time for photography enthusiasts to capture the stunning moment of sunset at Ha Long Bay.
18:00: Disembark at the pier and move back to Hanoi.
20:00: Drop off at the hotel’s doorstep, tour ends.
Menu on day cruises:
|Sweet and Sour Cucumber Salad
|Sweet and Sour Cucumber Salad
|Ha Long Grilled Squid
|Steamed Shrimp With Beer
|Vegetable Spring Roll
|Grilled Oyster With Onion Fat
|Tofu with Sweet and Sour Sauce
|Sea Bass with Sauces
|Vietnamese Egg Roll
|Seasonal stir-fried vegetable
- Free of charge for the children under 02-year-old. Expenses are generated pay by parents.
- Additionally levied 200.000 VND/ for the kids 03 – 04 years old
- Children from 05 to 09 years old are charged 75%
- Two adults can bring 2 children. The 2nd child will be charged 75% for an adult ticket…
- Children 75% have one private seat and water as adults.
CANCELLATIONS POLICY (NOT INCLUDING SATURDAY, SUNDAY AND CELEBRATION DAYS)
- Cancellations made within 3 days will incur a 50% fee.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the event will incur a 100% fee.
- Full name and date of birth are required.
- Shoes and sandals are recommended.
- Should bring Umbrella, Sunglasses, Mosquito spray, Sun cream
HA LONG THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE DEPARTURE
- We are not responsible for and do not solve related problems when you arrive late than the specified meeting time and are not on time at the attractions.
- We reserve the right to refuse to serve or allow to continue participating in the tour for customers who use beer, alcohol, or drugs, have impolite, indecent, deliberately destructive behaviour, or disrespect the guide or fellow passengers on the tour.
- The order of attractions and the trip route may change depending on the actual situation, but still, ensure the full range of attractions as the program.
- The program may be changed due to weather, or force majeure circumstances.
- 20% surcharge on public holidays.
- Vegetarian or special food requirements, one day notice before departure.