Marketing du lịch xin gưi tới các bạn biểu Mẫu hợp đồng tiếng anh du lịch bên dưới để các bạn tham khảo nhé – các bạn có thể tải về link bên dưới để chỉnh sửa sao cho hợp với công ty bạn nhé – Thông thường sẽ là bản song ngữ nhưng tại bài viết này mình gưi tới các bạn bản tiếng Anh
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence – Freedom – Happiness
– Pursuant to the Commercial Law with the effect from 01 January 2006.
– Pursuant to the Civil Code with the effect from 01 January 2006.
Today, dated … … …… , at ………………………, we are:
CONTRACT FOR TOURIS SERVICES
Party A: TPSC VIETNAM CO., LTD.
Represented by: Title:
Party B: Tên Công Ty Của Bạn
Represented by: Title
Both parties agree to the following terms and conditions:
Article 1: Subject of Contract
Party B provided services as below:
- Name of tourists:.
(Detail in Appendix contract)
- Departure date: from ……. on …. August ….. to …. on …. August ..20….
- Number of tourists: (Detail in Appendix contract)
- Number of adults and children from 11 years old: 08 people
- Number of children from 05 years old to 10 years old: 03 people
- Number of children Free of charge (under 5 years old):
- Meeting place:
- Seeing off place:
- Services: (Detail in Appendix contract)
Article 2: Payment of tour fare
2.1 Tour fare:
– Package per 01 adult or children from 11 years old: …. VND
– Package per 01 children (from 5 years old to 10 years old): … VND
+ Adults and children from 11 years old:
+ Children (from 5 years old to 10 years old):
2.2 Payment method:
– Party A has the responsibilities to make the payment for 80% of total tour fare on the date of signing the contract. The amount of 80% of the overall payment: … ……….VND
– Within 3 days after signature of the Contract Termination number … , Party A has the responsibilites to make the payment for 20% of the overall payment and other extra services (if any) to Party B when Party A receives the request of payment and invoice from Party B.
Article 3: Rights and Liability of Party B
– Require Party A to provide correct information of tourists in group to smooth travel.
– Receive the overall payment at the payment date of Article 2 of this Contract.
– If Party A cannot comply with the above stipulations in this Contract, Party B shall be unilaterally terminated prior to its expiration. In this case, Party A shall pay a penalty of the amount equal to work completed progress of Party B at this present when contract be terminated prior to its expiration.
– Properly and fully implemented travel program with quality of service as commiment in the Travel program or Appendix contract.
– Timely informing Party A of all any difficulties, changes (if any) in the Travel program to discuss and solve together.
Article 4: Rights and Liability of Party A
– Require Party B properly and fully implemented comply with the above stipulations in this Contract, Travel program and Appendix contract.
– Require Pary B to compensate when Party B cannot comply with the above stipulations in this Contract, Travel program and Appendix contract.
– Incase Party A donot satisfy with services (if any) in reasonable, Party B shall be adjust services.
– Provide correct information of tourists in group to smooth travel.
– Pay the overall payment at the payment date of Article 2 of this Contract.
– If any changes of travel program, inform Party B to discuss and agree together.
– In case of changing the number of member in group or services after signing the contract, Party A inform Party B as soon as possible about the situation to adjust services and the contract. Party A shall fulfill all obligations arising before.
Article 5: Revision/Amendment and Cancellation of the Contract
5.1 Revision or Amendment:
– After siging the contract, in case of modification of the date of departure by Party A, Party A must be inform Party B as soon as possible to adjust services and fulfill all obligations arising before.
– Incase where the Contract is cancelled by Party A or Party B, penalty charge shall be 50% of the overall payment.
– Incase where the Contract is cancelled by Party A or Party B no earlier than 07 to 04 days prior to the starting day of the tour, penalty charge shall be 70% of the overall payment.
– Incase where the Contract is cancelled by Party A or Party B no earlier than 03 days prior to the starting day of the tour, penalty charge shall be 100% of the overall payment.
Article 6: Disclamer
Party B shall bear no responsibility in the statements as below:
– Party A donot follow as mentioned at article 4.
– Party A donot use services as mentioned at article 1.
– Member(s) of groups of Party A leave the tour without notice and agreement of both paties.
– In the event of any cause beyond reasonable control, including but not limited to: Acts of God, Natural Disasters, Acts of War or Terrorism, Strike, Orders or Regulations of the Gorvernment, accident, storm … etc… Party A and Party B agree to discuss and solve together.
Article 7: Terms policy
7.1 Both parties undertake to perform strictly and fully the articles and conditions stipulated in this present contract. Any/all smendment, cancellation or addition of one or more terms, conditions of this present contract must be agreed by both parties in writing ad must be made into relevant annex.
7.2 Any disputes arising in reaction to this present contract or the breach of this present contract shall be settled firstly be negotiation under goodwill, cooperativeness. Should the negotiation fail, the matter shall be submitted to the competent court in Hanoi for settlement. And the Court’s decision will be considered as final and binding on all concerning parties to execute. The Court charges and other expenses, if any, must be born by the losing party, unless otherwise agreed.
This present contract is made into 02 (two) copies in Vietnamese and and 02 (two) in English languages of the equal validity. Each party will keep 02 (two) copies of each language with them same validity. In the event of any inconsistency between the two versions, the Vietnamese language shall prevail.
|Agreed and accepted by:
Signature for Tourist .
|Agreed and accepted by:
Signature for Tên công ty bạn CO., LTD.
Trên đây là Mẫu hợp đồng tiếng anh du lịch đơn giản nhất 1 ngôn ngữ – khi làm cho khách hoặc đối tác các bạn nên làm cả bằng tiếng Việt Trước và tiếng anh sau nhé – Có thể chưa đầy đủ chi tiết mong nhận được góp ý từ các bạn qua comment bên dưới hoặc gửi email tới firstname.lastname@example.org để Admin hoàn thiện hơn – chúc các bạn thành công đông khách
Tổng hợp bởi Admin